United Brands Australia Enterprises Pty Ltd (UBA) has over 14 years’ experience importing and distributing prestige European cosmetics to selected retailers around Australia. UBA’s portfolio of brands cover diverse consumer needs with industry leading and easy trading terms. Our brands are hand-picked and lovingly curated for their unique style and unmatched quality offering retailers a unique point of difference and brands customers love.
ARTDECO is driven by individuality, inspiration, and the art of makeup. Located in Munich, Germany & established in 1985, ARTDECO is distributed to over 70 countries with a focus on high quality, affordable products & a strong focus on sustainability.
ARTDECO in Australia
Australia relaunched as a professional salon brand in 2008
- ARTDECO becomes a pharmacy focused brand in 2016
- Replacing major mass brands in pharmacy
- Non-discount positioning
ARTDECO stands for “luxury that everyone can afford”
- Carefully selected ingredients utilising the latest cosmetic innovations
- Luxurious textured products
- High-quality packaging for everyday use
We’re committed to sustainability.
- Refillable Beauty Box concept for Eyeshadows, Blushers & Compacts
- 100% recyclable boxes
- Product innovation to reduce waste
COVERDERM is a world leader in advanced, clinically tested dermoceutical makeup. Invented by a pharmacist, made in Milan, Italy & certified hypoallergenic with patented waterproof technology. COVERDERM is recommended by pharmacist worldwide for its compatibility with sensitive skin.
COVERDERM in Australia
With a 40+ year history in Australia and re-launched in 2021.
- New product lines
- New Australian made merchandise
- Complements existing beauty assortments
- High quality, affordable, long-ware, everyday concealing makeup
- High SPF protection desired by Australian consumers
Specialising in solution for everyday concerns.
- Anti-Redness technology
- Safe and effective broad-spectrum
- Suitable for sensitive skin
Full Coverage, Covers Everything.
- 80+ year history
- Go-to make up for covering serious skin imperfection
- Covers vitiligo, scaring, birthmarks, and tattoos
JUVENA of Switzerland stands for tradition and cutting-edge technology in the development of superior anti-aging, cosmeceutical skincare. Founded in 1954, JUVENA combines 60+ years of world leading Swiss quality, innovative, ground-breaking scientific research to produce superior anti-aging skincare solutions for all age groups & skin types.
JUVENA of Switzerland in Australia
2020, re-launched in Australia.
- Traditional product lines + innovative new additions
- Results driven, quality skincare
- Loyal customer following
- Global brand with flexible, affordable merchandise
SkinNova SC Technology & Stem Cell Peptide
Double revolution technology.
- Worldwide innovation: SkinNova Technology and Stem Cell Peptide.
- Actively supports the skin’s own stem cell activity
- Providing the ideal micro-environment for all skin cells
- Restructuring the skin profile
- Creating fresh new skin
Combining the SkinNova SC technology and inspired by nature.
- Water lily to help calm demanding skin
- Persian silk tree extract with its natural and powerful anti-aging impact
- Comprehensive ingredients including tripeptide, retinol and triple hyaluronic acid to boost collagen and balances the skin tone
- Innovative freeze-dried active pearls containing 79% pure vitamin C, reducing pigmentation spots whilst formulated for the most sensitive skin
With our Parisian heritage, Institut Karité Paris honours French elegance through sophisticated and colourful packaging. We echo the delicate floral scents that are at the heart of our formulas to offer a unique sensory experience of subtle perfumes combined with the sublime feeling and texture of Shea in affordable, hand, body and face products.
What is Shea?
The Shea tree is a large, majestic fruit tree that grows wild in the savannas of Central and West Africa.
- The Shea tree lives for up to two centuries
- At 50 years old, the Shea tree can produce up to 20 kg of fruits per year
- The fruit & the almonds they contain are used in the production of Shea Butter
- Shea Butter is a precious ingredient, 20kg of fruit will produce 1kg – 5kg of Shea butter
Benefits of Shea
Rich in vitamins A, D, E and F, Shea Butter itself has all the exceptional properties the skin needs.
- Vitamin A acts as an antioxidant
- Vitamin D brings a dose of sun
- Vitamin E helps fight against ageing
- Vitamin F restores suppleness & elasticity to the skin
- These vitamins have protective & moisturising properties helping the muscles relax
- Shea is perfect for massaging, moisturising & smoothing skin, hair care, preventing stretch marks, improving the skin’s elasticity, treating nappy rash, treating sun burn, after shave, anti-dandruff, nail & cuticle treatment
Nature & Perfumes
Our products echo the delicate scents of the flowers that are at the heart of our formulas.
- Subtle perfumes including, Rose, Verbena, Lavender & Cheery Blossom combined with the sublime feel & texture of shea to help moisten, sooth dry & damaged skin.